-
April 20th, 2005, 11:24 AM
#1
in_the_pocket
Guest
For thouse who knows Lissa Wales, she's the "Drummers Photographer" she has photograph Tony Williams, Jeff Porcaro, Vinnie Colaiuta among others, it's sadly to say that she has Leukemia, it's cancer in the blood, so PLEASE pray for her, I talk to her and she will start chimiotherapy I think next week, so pray for her...
Respectfully,
Gamaliel Rios
in_the_pocket
-
April 20th, 2005, 11:36 AM
#2
Inactive Member
actually, she was in remission for a short time only to have it come back. very sad
-
April 20th, 2005, 02:58 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Oh my God, this is horrible. I just lost my mother in law to this.
-
April 20th, 2005, 04:28 PM
#4
in_the_pocket
Guest
so man pray for that please ok? drummer sort of person, is the better to do wright now....!!!!
-
April 20th, 2005, 04:38 PM
#5
Inactive Member
a shame... she looked so good at NAMM. prayers going up.
-
April 21st, 2005, 12:24 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I know we HODsters take a pretty anti-MD stance here but I'm truly bummed by this. She's in my prayers.
Does anyone know if she played drums herself?
-
April 21st, 2005, 12:49 AM
#7
Inactive Member
no, she doe snot play but she does have a very nice collection, Her nephew plays though, i set a kit up for him last year.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks